Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday & Back to Work

To the left is a book without it's cover, some spine lining or "mull" cloth, and a card of headband tape that I'll use for this project. The red pipe is the base of one of my finishing presses, made for me by a friend years ago. In the background is a small part of my collection of artistic rubber stamps.... oh, that's another story.....

Had a great Thanksgiving celebration chez moi with family and friends sharing food, stories and laughs. After spending the last week cleaning and prepping for the big event, I was very happy to get back out to the VHB Studio Shed and get a little work done. With my faithful WorkShed companion by my feet, I picked up where I left off with the restoration of the last four volumes of an antique leather-bound encyclopedia set.














2 comments:

  1. I would love to see the process of your restoration work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie, thanks. I plan to blog on it - maybe even mount a little video.

    ReplyDelete